Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Say Hello to Austin...

About a month or so ago, my mom told me that she saw a billboard on a highway in NJ that said something about "Austin" with a baby's picture on it.  I told her to go back and take a picture of it, but of course the next time she drove on that highway, it was gone.  I didn't think too much about it, other than that it was weird and Austin is not a popular name...but nonetheless that was about it.  Well over the weekend, I was again told about this billboard, now located in a different town.  So, Kevin and I went on a quest last night to find it...and sure enough, there it was...."Say hello to... Austin" with a picture of a cute little baby on it with blonde hair and blue eyes.  Nothing else.  No advertisement, nothing.  Just a billboard with that on it.  In fact, we found two billboards in that same town of Austin (one happened to be right down the road from St. Cecilia's church-from a previous post).  At any rate, I just think it is very strange.  I did google it and found that it appears a bunch of people are asking the question about what the billboard means...and so far the only answer I have found is that it has to do with CBS outdoors and that there are reportedly clues around and they will be announcing who the parents are of Austin soon.  If you know what this billboard is all about, I would be very curious to know...here is a pic....

1 comment:

  1. Car dearlership which is known to give away Apple iPads put it up.

    http://411newyork.org/media/2011/01/13/say-hello-to-austin-billboards

    ReplyDelete