Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A New Day Has Come...

A few weeks ago, I was driving and the Celine Dion song "A New Day Has Come" comes on the radio.  I've heard it a million times before, but this time as I sat and listened to the lyrics, they were perfect.  Perfect to describe my feelings for Austin, my pregnancy and the past three months....how much I just love him so much and all that he has added to my life....so I dedicate this song to him for all that he is...

Lyrics:
I was waiting for so long,
For a miracle to come.
Everyone told me to be strong,
Hold on and don't shed a tear.

Through the darkness and good times,
I knew I'd make it through.
And the world thought I had it all,
But I was waiting for you.

Hush now, I see the light in the sky.
Oh, its almost blinding me.
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love.

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears.
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears.
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun,
A New Day Has Come.

When it was dark now there's light.
When it was pain now there's joy.
When it was weakness I found my strength,
All in the eyes of a BOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaGLVS5b_ZY

Happy 3 months to my baby boy!!!!  Love you more than words can describe....




A Big shout out to Big Brother Jake as well....I have the best boys a mom could ever even dream of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment