Monday, September 26, 2011

The dreaded day has come....

I'm going back to work tomorrow!  UGH!  I've really enjoyed my maternity leave and I'm very thankful that I have a job that allows me to take this much time off.  But alas, all good things have to come to an end.  And I'm back tomorrow.  Austin is going to start daycare and I'm not pleased about this.  I know once he gets mobile, it will be much easier.   I'm just worried that they won't follow through with all of the physical therapy he needs and I certainly don't want to see him regress at all.  Jake is very excited though that Austin will be at the same school as him, so I know he will keep an eye on him throughout the day. 

In other news, Austin learned a new trick last week.  He ROLLS!  He has mastered rolling from his back to his stomach, but not so much from his stomach to his back.  Its very hard to keep him on his back now, and he's really enjoying his tummy.  I got it on video...




He is also loving his exersaucer (with a blanket around his middle to keep him snug in place since he's still too little for it).  Jake is an excellent helper with showing him how all of his toys work :)


Say a little prayer for Austin that he adjusts well at daycare and that the teachers follow through with the necessary therapies and precautions for him....mommy is soooo sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment