Friday, March 4, 2011

32 Weeks

I have been saying that my pregnancy is going very slow especially since we got Austin's diagnosis.  However when I think of it as being 3 months ago that we got the news, it seems like it actually has gone pretty fast.  I go on tuesday for another ultrasound, and although I'm nervous as usual, I am pretty excited for the appointment.  I'm really hoping they start discussing delivery with me.  I just want a date...or an approximate date.  The "planner" in me really hates all this not knowing.  I sat down at work this week and tried to plan out my leave and how I was going to put in for my time but its hard to do that when I don't know when my last day is going to be.  I am going to try and work up until my c-section so I have more time off with Austin after he's born.  Otherwise, I'm holding up pretty good, with the exception of the normal pregnancy stuff (like getting huge, not being able to sleep, getting winded easy, etc). 

In other news, (and I'm really knocking on wood as I write this!) Jake appears to be just about potty trained!  He'll be 3 1/2 years old in a few weeks.  I haven't tried to push the issue with him because everyone says that when kids are ready, they will do it on their own.  And finally it appears as though he is ready.   We went all week without an accident (at school and home).  So, wish us luck that this continues...

Thats about it for now.  Please continue all of the prayers and pray that we have another good ultrasound on tuesday.  I appreciate all of the support...

No comments:

Post a Comment